Had BA with nipple revision in 12/3/13, I have 500 cc hp unders. Should I remove steri strips? (photo)

My question is, my Dr wanted me to remove the steri strips at day ten. I removed the left side and i feel it looks amazing. But my right side had more done to it and im scared to death to remove the strips.. I also have extreme inching and some swelling on the right. I feel the strips are making my skin red and swollen. Do you think i should just leave them alone. Or just do it and remove them. Will my skin close over the strips? Please advice...

Had BA with nipple revision in 12/3/13, I have 500 cc hp unders. Should I remove steri strips?

Go return to see your surgeon if so unsure that removal of the steri-strips is to difficult for you.. I would expect my patient to see me with any issue.//