Spider Veins 12 Days Post Breast Reduction? (photo)

12 days post op breast-reduction and bilateral side liposuction. It still looks reddened on the underside of my brests, and my ribs have been very uncomfortable. This AM I noticed spider-veins on the underside of the breast and on the ribs under the breast. I have a rtn visit to my PS tomorrow, but my concern is that he doesn't usually see me...his nurse and assistant do I don't even know what questions to ask, or if they would notice if there was a problem. I've seen no similar pics on here.

Spider Veins 12 Days Post Breast Reduction?

+1

This is a normal sequel of a tension closure causing the capillaries and veins to engorge. Best to seek follow up in person.