What Type Of Specialist Performs Eyebrows Hair Implantation?

Specialist for Eyebrow Hair Transplant

+1

Eyebrow hair transplant procedures are performed by doctors who are hair restoration specialists. This requires taking donor hair follicles (from the head or body) and inserting them into the eyebrow regions to create fuller, well defined brow shape.

Many doctors will use very thick hairs from the head. But this can look unnatural in the eyebrow region. Using the uGraft technique I typically use, nape or body hair can be used since it is thinner and a better match for eyebrow hair.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair transplant clinics oerform eyebrow transplants

+1

IMHO, you might do a google search under eyebrow transplants and find a couple of MD's or clinics near you for consultation.  Hair transplant MD's come from a broad range of backgrounds.  Over 20 years ago, when the cost per transplant was much higher, plastic and cosmetic surgeons as well as dermatologists did the majority of hair transplant cases.  As the prices continued to drop, this changed to more MD's like ER, Internal Medicine and Family Practice instead of the previously mentioned specialists. 

Eyebrow Transplant Specialists

+1

As with any surgery the key is finding someone with experience. Be sure they show you before and after photos and can answer all your questions. In our office we use image morphing software to show the desired eyebrow shape and size after surgery. Be sure you find a Dr. who regularly does hair transplant surgeries. As a cosmetic facial specialist I find the benefit of doing both hair transplant and facial surgeries allows me to be sure the transplants are done correctly, increasing the follicles survival, while having the experience to make it aesthetically pleasing.

Lucy Barr, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow transplants

+1

Doctors who perform hair transplants come from all types of backgrounds. Not all hair restoration surgeons  perform eyebrow transplants. If you are looking for such a physician, consult those who market this operation and ask to see photographs of their results with situations such as yours.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

An experienced hair transplant surgeon who also has performed many eyebrow transplantations.

Ramtin Kassir, MD

Ramtin Kassir, MD