I Had a Spartlipo in September 2011 and Have Not Had a Period Since?

it is now 3 months after my smart lipo procedure and have not had a period, I took several pregnancy test and they are all negative..

Menstrual period after surgery

+1

Sorry to hear this.  It is not uncommon for patients' menstrual cycles to be affected, either delayed or advanced, after surgery but usually this occurs when general or intravenous anesthesia is involved.  If you had Smart Lipo under local in the office, it would be more unusual.  I would recommend that you see your gynecologist to rule out any underlying medical conditions, apart from the lipo, that could be causing this issue.

No Menstrual Period After Surgery?

+1

It is not unusual for patients'  menstrual cycles to be delayed after surgery.  I would expect the cycle to resume at this point;  if it doesn't, then visit with your gynecologist may be helpful.