Upper eyelid extra fold or wrinkle just in 1 eye? (Photo)

I have a double eyelid, wrikle or extra fold in one eyelid. It is visible only sometimes and most if the eyelid is looked from bellow. Which would be the best way to get rid of it? I attach some pictures of it. Thanks very much

You have left upper eyelid dehiscence ptosis.

+2
The disinsertion of the levator  causes the upper eyelid ptosis and also pulls fat back into the orbit.  Repairing the ptosis sometimes pulls the fat back into the upper eyelid space.  This is the place to start.  The key is finding a high quality oculoplastic surgeon who understands both reconstructive surgery and ptosis surgery.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstuctive Surgery has a directory on their web site which will help you find some one close to home.

When you get dreamy eyelids

+1
it usually means there is an issue with your levator muscle.  See your local plastic or oculoplastic surgeon for an evaluation and options for fixing it..

Curtis Wong, MD