Radiesse in Forehead 18 Days Ago For Hollowing and Dents After Radio Frequency Treatment?

The problem now is that my brows have dropped with a heavy feeling in my brows pushing down creating a tired look and smaler eyes and if I smile the skin bulges on the side. The forehead looks longer than before and feels stiff and numb and looks very bumpy ( i can feel hard bumps below the skin) and dented in other area. What went wrong?? can i reverse it?

Radiesse in Forehead 18 Days Ago For Hollowing and Dents After Radio Frequency Treatment

It would be best to follow up with your injector. There is no agent to remove Radiesse after it's injected so this situation may persist for a year or more, but at least follow up with your physician about how you are feeling and looking.