Radiesse in Forehead 18 Days Ago For Hollowing and Dents After Radio Frequency Treatment?

The problem now is that my brows have dropped with a heavy feeling in my brows pushing down creating a tired look and smaler eyes and if I smile the skin bulges on the side. The forehead looks longer than before and feels stiff and numb and looks very bumpy ( i can feel hard bumps below the skin) and dented in other area. What went wrong?? can i reverse it?

Radiesse in Forehead 18 Days Ago For Hollowing and Dents After Radio Frequency Treatment

+1

It would be best to follow up with your injector. There is no agent to remove Radiesse after it's injected so this situation may persist for a year or more, but at least follow up with your physician about how you are feeling and looking.