Will Spacing Added Before Invisalign for Overcrowding Be Noticeable?

I was told that I need small spaces to be made in order for invisalign to correct my crowding. Will this spacing be noticeable to people?

+1

It is hard to say, if they will be noticeable or not. Defiantly ask. Also ask if they will be giving you a retainer to hold your teeth there while waiting for the trays. The reason is b/c once spaces are created where they weren't before teeth can drift and your first tray many not fit as well or as comfortably as if you had a retainer to hold you until your trays come.

All that said, what was recommended to you is not something I ever do. Not because it is wrong, it is just out of my comfort zone. It is an excepted and practice way to use Invisalign.

Chesterfield Orthodontist