I Spaced my 3rd E-matrix Treatment (Face) 11 Weeks from 2nd. Was This a Wasted Treatment?

EMatrix treatment guidelines - timing between sessions

We typically space treatments 4-6 weeks apart with eMatrix.

We do have patients that travel from Canada and other parts of the U.S. that space it out to 2 or 3 months and that is perfectly fine. 

Time between procedures

We usually schedule people 3-6 weeks apart for eMatrix, but I have many patients who live out of state and travel to see me. Waiting longer between the treatments does not make them ineffective. Results of eMatrix will build for about 6 months to a year post procedure, so waiting longer in between is just fine.

Ematrix treatments can be done at 1-3 month intervals

Its totally fine to space out your ematrix treatments according to your schedule. We usually schedule treatments at 4-6 week intervals but there is no harm in waiting longer. The skin continues to improve over time and each treatment will build on the last to give smoother, more even, rejuvenated skin.

Doris Day, MD