Too Much Space Between Upper Lip and Nose. What Are my Options? (photo)

Left is ideal, right is me. Left picture has more even volume on around the mouth area. I also have a different chin? Should it be shortened or moved foreword? Could the position of my teeth resolve this problem? As most of my teeth move backwards now. What procedures would you suggest to make me loook as close to my ideal picture? Could maxillofacial surgery be an option? What can do to make my mouth look more like hers? Sorry the pic isn't completey frontal but I hope you can get an idea

Lip lift vs.jaw surgery

+1

It is difficult to answer your question without seeing your jaw/teeth.  Most people will benefit from just a lip lift, such as in the example below