Spa Wants Full Payment Up Front for Vela Shape2. Is This Normal Procedure? I Feel Uncomfortable Paying Up Front.

Spa Wants Full Payment Up Front for Vela Shape2.  Is This Normal Procedure.  I Feel Uncomfortable Paying Up Front. Please Advise

Pay up front or per treatment - Velashape III

It does not matter how you pay. Typically, a package is discounted. If you pay per treatment, it is up to the discretion of the owner to charge you the same rate but divided into 3 or 6 depending on the number of treatments or to charge you extra per treatment as it increases administrative costs and accounting costs. You can discuss with them.