Spa Wants Full Payment Up Front for Vela Shape2. Is This Normal Procedure? I Feel Uncomfortable Paying Up Front.

Spa Wants Full Payment Up Front for Vela Shape2.  Is This Normal Procedure.  I Feel Uncomfortable Paying Up Front. Please Advise

Pay up front or per treatment - Velashape III

It does not matter how you pay. Typically, a package is discounted. If you pay per treatment, it is up to the discretion of the owner to charge you the same rate but divided into 3 or 6 depending on the number of treatments or to charge you extra per treatment as it increases administrative costs and accounting costs. You can discuss with them. 

Should be comfortable with your choices

Sometimes providers offer a package price which is discounted for a number of treatments to which the client commits up front; however, I advise everyone not to do anything with which they are uncomfortable.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon