Why Has The Black Ink Changed to a Light Brown Colour?

I've been treated with nd yag laser for black ink but have been told will now need to be treated for red ink as the grey ink has turned light brown after 4 laser treatments,is this normal? Will I still be able to remove ink from my arm?thanks in advance.

Tattoo Removal

+1

Laser therapy is the best method for removing small and unwanted tattoos.  However, several sessions may be necessary, depending on the color and extent of the tattoo.  It also depends on the location and your skin type.  Your laser specialist will determine which laser is best to remove your tattoo. 

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon