Hi all, is there any pre op guidelines I should be mindfull of 5 days out of upper eyelid surgery? Thanks

Post op Eyelid surgery

+2

Thank you for your question.  At 5 days post blepharoplasty you should be sleeping elevated to help control swelling.  Watch your salt intake.  Be gentle with your eyes, no rubbing, and no cosmetics for at least another week.  Good Luck with your recovery.

Medford Plastic Surgeon

Patient's complete guide to a blepharoplasty

+2

Each eyelid physician s going to have their own set of instructions for patient's use prior to surgery.  It is best to check with your surgeon prior to your  eyelid surgery. Please see the link below for information we give our patients called the Patient's complete guide to a blepharoplasty

+1

There are general guidelines such as avoiding medications that may cause bleeding.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Post op eyelid surgery

+1

After just a short period of time from surgery, I would concentrate on rest. Follow your surgeons instructions and use eyedrops for moisture control. Keep in touch with your surgeon.All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon