Does Elevated Ck (Muscle Enzyme) Effect Getting BBL?

My ck test is in the 350 range is that a factor that would cause me not to get BBL

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Before doing anything, you need a full workup to see what causes your elevated CK. Based on the results your internist will advise you as to your suitability for major surgery

Does Elevated Ck (Muscle Enzyme) Affect Getting BBL?

+1

The elevated enzyme by itself is not a contraindication.  It indicates muscle damage, but can be caused or elevated in a number of things.  If you are otherwise healthy, the CK level should return to normal on repeat tests.  If there was a concern for heart damage, the other isoforms should have been determined.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA