Southern California Latisse Doctor Recommendations

I live in Southern CA, near LA. Are there any doctor offices that carry Latisse? If so, which doctor offices that have the lowest price for consultation and product?

+1

Allergan Latisse website can provide a list of offices that carry the office in Los Angeles. Dr. Walter Kim or Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald are possibilities. Contact 3 to 4 offices in your area for current pricing.

Latisse available in Newport Beach

+1
I carry a full stock of Latisse in my office and have so many patients thrilled with their results. If you are not gong to come to the OC then I suggest going to the Latisse website and search under find a doctor. This will provide multiple physicians in multiple specialities in your area where you will be able to purchase the product. My patients, my wife, my daughter, all swear to the amazing results. So find a office near you or come see us in Newport Beach and you are weeks away from longer, fuller darker lashes! Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD

Finding a Latisse doctor

+1

Latisse.com gives valuable patient info and also has a "Find A Doctor" Icon where you can type in your zip code and help you find the doctors who carry Latisse in your area.

Remember it is best to ask detailed questions, and get an understanding of the doctor's experience, more importantly than price points (which will be more or less the same). I believe it is best if your doctor is an Ophthalmologist, given potential side effets involving the eye, namely on eye pressure, lid pigment, ocular sensitivity, and iris color.

Latisse is very safe if used correctly. It's a very exciting and effective medication!

Shalini Kapoor, MD
Los Angeles Ophthalmologist