Southern California Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations

Looking for a doctor in Southern California who has done successful Brazilian butt lift. Thanks!

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Caroline, my office would be more that happy to set up a consultation for you to go over your brazilian butt lift questions.

You can visit my profile and fill out a contact form and my patient consultant can contact you to set up an appointment, or you can directly call our office.

IConsult for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Thank you for the question! We have many out-of-state patients that tells Miami for a Brazilian Butt lift. For these patients and initial virtual consult is extremely helpful. In our iConsult, out-of-town or international patients send their photos to our office. During your iConsult we will connect your computer to our server through an encrypted network and you will be able to see your photographs transformed in front of your eyes. This process lets us help plan the surgery for our out-of-town patients. The patients can then travel to Florida receive their surgery and recover in beautiful Miami.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below.

Pat Pazmino, MD