Combination Procedures & Confused on Positionings?

Hi! I am 5'1 120 lbs 34 yr old. With 5 days til surgery im scheduled for breast augmentation,mini tummy tuck, trunk lipo & buttock fat transfer all in one day. I did not know about laying in bed and repositioning contradictions. I am now honestly worried and confused on how i will lay in bed with out ruining any of my sites. My doctor says it will be ok since my buttock procedure is just a fill in of some areas. Please help with any suggestions im so confused now.

+1

Postoperative care and surgeon technique are very important here.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  So it is important to get it right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA