Post Op BBL Supplies?

Hello doctors, first off thank you for all your answers so far... Anyhow I'll be having BBL soon what supplies do I need to take with me for post up healing?

Supplies for Postop Healing after Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You will need loose fitting clothing.  With regard to supplies, I usually supply the patients with the garment and initial dressings.  You may need to purchase or bring those with you, depending upon your surgeon's practice.  In addition, you will probably need to purchase additional sponges to help absorb the leakage from the liposuction sites in the first 2 to 3 days.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA