How Many Cc's Can Be Transfered?

So I'm getting bbl in april, I'm 5' 3 135lbs. 36 in. waist my fat is all located in my upper body. My wish is to have a big jlo type booty is it possible to do 1000 cc or more?

Fat transfer to the buttock

+1

Based on your current height and weight, you will likely need to gain weight prior to your surgery if you are planning on having 1000 cc's injected per side. This is a very large amount and I would discuss this in detail with your plastic surgeon prior to surgery. The total amount of fat injected is not nearly as important as the percentage of fat that survives.

Dr.Bruno

Can you get 1000cc transferred during a BBL?

+1

You would really need to be evaluated in person to see how much fat you have and where the fat is. I perform 5 BBLs per week and routinely transfer anywhere form 800-1200cc per side during the surgery. You need to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs and does a minumum of 4 per week. This may not be easy to find, which is why people travel to major cities for this surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Photos would help with this question.   I do significant amounts of fat grafting procedures...not just Brazilian Butt lifts but also body contouring procedures.  From your body measurements, it sounds like you would have enough fat to make a significant change in your bottom size.  However, transferring 1000cc (total) of fat would be on the upper end of a transfer.  At most, I have done about 600-650cc of fat to each buttock (total 1300cc).  Beyond this it can be difficult and can lead to more complications (fat cysts, fat necrosis, lumps, etc).  What you should do is make an appointment with a plastic surgeon who performs these types of procedures.  An in office, hands on evaluation is your best approach to great outcome.     

Steven Svehlak, MD

5'3" 135 lbs and How Many CCs per Buttock

+1

If you have your fat distributed around your midsection, then liposuction of 5 liters and transfer of 1000 cc or more per buttock are frequently possible.  However, without pictures or an exam, this is just speculation.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How much fat can be transferred during Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without pictures or an exam, I cannot tell you how many cc of fat can safely be transferred during a Brazilian Butt Lift.  I recommend you bring pictures of your desired buttocks to the consultation so that your surgeon can tell you if that is a realistic possibility or not.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD