Is It Possible to Get 1000 Cc's Transfered to My Butt? (photo)

Here are some pictures, I'm 5'3 39in waist 39in hips... I carry my weight in my stomach, back and arms I want a very noticeable frame is it possible to get 1000cc transferred?

How Much Fat Should Be Transferred for Buttucks Sculpting

+2

The goal of buttocks sculpting is not certain amount of fat transferred to the buttocks.  During my consultation, I try to educate patient about sculpting the frame around the buttocks via liposuction then transfer fat to volume and shape to give the patient the best contour possible with a safe, predictable outcome.  The final volume of fat with this approach is irrelevant.

Dr. ES

BBL often transfers 1000cc

+1

You can probably have 1000cc of fat transferred in a BBL procedure.  You appear to have enough donor fat and while the photos do not show your buttocks, it will probably take that volume.  However, there is a limit to how much can be transferred in one procedure.  Transferring too much can actually decrease the overall amount that survives.  It is possible to do additional treatments if one wants to enlarge the buttocks further.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Volume of fat transferred in a BBL

+1

It is difficult to predict based on your photos alone how many cc's of good, viable fat can be transferred to each side. I feel that 1000 cc's will not be possible (per side), this can better be answered during your plastic surgery consultation. I would not focus so much on the amount being injected, but rather, on the amount that will survive long term.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Yes even for each butt/ si incluisive para cada nalga

+1

yes  you are a perfect candidate for BBL you should not loose weight but also avoid earning any lb. more.

si eres una perfecta candidata por a BBL pero no deberias ni ganar ni perder una libra mas 

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Provided you are otherwise healthy, you look like you would be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  Without examining you, I cannot say for sure that 1000 cc is definitely possible but you do have the potential for a great result.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

How many CCs of fat can be transferred to the butt?

+1

I think you would have a good result from a Brazilian Butt lift.  As you already know, the Brazilian Butt Lift uses fat harvested from other areas of the body to enlarge and enhance the buttocks.  I am frequently asked to transfer a certain amount of fat into each buttock.  I tell all my patients that I cannot guarantee the amount of fat that will be transferred.  This procedure is as much artistry as science and it is very difficult - even for experienced plastic surgeons - to be able to tell in advance how much fat will be needed to produce the desired result, nor can I always be sure I will be able to harvest a given amount of fat. Rather than focusing on the amount of fat you want, talk to your surgeon about the result you want.  Provide wish pictures if at all possible.  While no one can guarantee a specific post-operative appearance, an experienced plastic surgeon can give you a good idea if your goal is achievable based on examination of your butt and the amount of fat you have available.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

BBL with 1000cc/buttock cheek. Is it possible?

+1

Thank you for your question and photos. I'm not so sure as the other surgeons in promising you a 1000cc/ butt. This depends on the physical exam to assess how much fat you have. You do not show your buttocks in the photos, it is difficult to assess how much fat can be transferred realistically. I believe that the end point is not how many cc's, but shape and proportions. Your tissues might not be able to accomodate that volume, the tighter your buttocks are after the BBL the more fat will die. Remember, that there's a 30-35% loss of volume after fat transfer. Although you have significant donor fat (arms, back, hips, abdomen, possibly thighs?), I believe you do not have enough "room" to place a 1000cc/buttock. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation and examination to determine what would be realistic for you. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

You can have large amount of fat injected during your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your photos, it appears that you have ample donor fat and it does not seem like 1000cc per side is unrealistic. This will also depend on your buttock - ie, how much fat your buttock will be able to take. You need an in person consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specialized in BBLs and does 4-5 per week.

Matthew Schulman, MD

1000 ccs per buttock in Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You can get 1000 cc or more per buttock if you would like.  In addition, you can have 5 liters liposuctioned.  You are a good candidate.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL

+1

Yes you appear to have enough fat for a large volume increase and transfer of fat with the BBL

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS