Is the shape of my breasts normal after augmentation? (photo)

Dear community! I did my breast augumentation about 3 weeks ago and i am a bit concerned about the form of them, especially when i look to them from the side. They look a bitt odd and out of form to me... I received 330cc round silicone sub muscular. I do wear a sports bra for about 23,5h per day... What would you suggest, should i take any actions? i.e. wearing something like a "belt" or massage them? Is this form normal?

BBA

+2
This is a common appearance at this point.  Your breasts will change for around 6 months.  Be patient.  This high-riding appearance is normal at this point.  Be sure to see your PS to discuss your concerns.

The final appearance of your breasts after breast augmentation take several months to achieve.

+2
The final appearance of your breasts after breast augmentation take several months to achieve. You should follow your surgeon's advice regarding massage exercises.  Most implants tend to look high at first but should relax over time.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op.

+2
It is quite common for the implants to be "high riding" during the early period after surgery. Until the pectoral muscles relax (allow 3 months or more) they press on the implants displacing the contents upward, and almost in all cases this resolves with time.
Massage, and wearing a pectoral strap probably speeds up the resolution.
Thanks, all the best. 

Normal appearance

+1

When implants are first inserted, they sit high up because your tissues are tight and gravity hasn't taken effect. Over time, natural tissue expansion occurs to allow the implants to fall into place. By this time, your breasts will have taken on a more natural contour, where the lower breasts become softer and rounder. Please wait at least four months for this to happen.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Shape of breast after implants

+1
It is a bit early in the post-op period to see the final results. More than likely the breasts will settle more. If you have concerns, you should touch base with your surgeon.

Is the shape of my breasts normal after augmentation?

+1
You have post operative high riding implants due to muscle contraction. Best to allow your surgeon to follow up with you.. 

Breast Enhancement

+1
Breasts can take a number of weeks to settle after surgery in order to come to their optimal shape, I would suggest waiting at least 3 months before making a final deciison 

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC