Is It Normal to Have Almost No Swelling After Full TT W/ MR? I'm Not Complaining! Just Curious.

I'm in pretty good shape, no lipo was needed. I'm 2 weeks out and have literally no swelling. I do take Arnica every day. (did for a full month before surgery too)

Swelling after tummy tuck

+1

It sounds like all of your hard work on being healthy leading up to your surgery is paying off.  Your body will still need to heal from the surgery, but seems it is able to do so with minimum swelling.  Congratulations!

Katy Plastic Surgeon

No swelling

+1

Patients who are healthy and skinny do not have much visible swelling, but expect to go through all the phases of healing. Congratulations

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

No Swelling After Full TT W/ MR

+1

Most have some at least, but some slender patients have very little swelling. Thanks for the question, best wishes, and good luck with the rest of your recovery. 

No Swelling

+1

Consider yourself lucky!  Usually there is some swelling.  I haven't recommended Arnica to my patients for body work, but perhaps I should?

Thanks Heather!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)