Lymph Node Swelling Followed by Cc?

I am now 9 mo. Post open. I have 400cc silicone gel sub muscular. Everything was soft until a few weeks ago. Very swollen axillary lymph node on right. Went away now CC on right. Saw my Dr. And he wasn't too concerned. Said massage 3x a week and warm compress. Come back in 4mo. Its since gotten worse. Warming feeling and feels larger maybe swelling. Could this be rupture? I'm not happy with my Dr.'s lack of concern/ information. Didn't even tell me what grade CC. Doesn't look as bad it feels.

Breast implant capsular contracture and biofilms.

+1

It is theorized that the formation of a biofilm on a breast implant during an infection that spills bacteria into the blood so as to reach the implant may be a reason for capsular contracture. This is not been proven but your history is interesting.

Concerns/Complications after Breast Augmentation Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have had after breast augmentation surgery.  As you can imagine, online  consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice.  Your description of “warm feeling and feels larger” is of some concern,  suggesting a fluid accumulation.

I would agree that a four-month follow-up seems too long  in between visits with your plastic surgeon.  I would suggest that you call and request an earlier follow. If still concerned  about  level of attention/concern demonstrated by your plastic surgeon, it may be a good idea to seek second opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.