What is the best option for revising breasts done 6 years ago that will give the best most lifted but natural results? (photo)

I've been walking around with boobs I'm still not really happy with for 6 years. I have 350 mentor silicone above the muscle high profile smooth impants. Capsular contraction is evident, gap in between breasts, do not want to go bigger, do not want areola's bigger and don't want to go under muscle. I have mildly tuberous breasts to start with. Alot of drs. I've talked to have said, leave it how it is. I want it done better this time. So I need to know what is the best ideas for revision?

Unhappy 6 years post op

+1

I would be conservative and redo the pockets and do a capsulectomy to remove the old capsules.From the picture I see this is all you would need.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

+1

From your photos, it looks like you have capsular contracture and a wide cleavage.The capsular contracture can be treated with a capsulectomy, or removal of the capsule.Since you don’t want to go under the muscle, a subglandular implant placed in a carefully revised pocket could fix the wide cleavage.It has been shown that a textured implant placed in the subglandular position has a lower rate of capsular contracture than a smooth implant.If a rounder upper pole is the look you prefer, then a round implant can provide that.If a more natural tear drop shape is desired, then a shaped or anatomic implant would do.Changing to a moderate profile implant will give you a wider base diameter.That, in conjunction with pocket revision, should narrow the gap in your cleavage.I would recommend that you consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

+1

You have two issues that could be improved

1 Capsular contracture

2 Wide cleavage

Both of these could be improved with.

Replacement of the implant in the sub-fascial position

Consider replacement with moderate profile smooth implants which will give you a wider base and better cleavage

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision option

+1

It is difficult to assess what you might need without an exam in person. It is very hard to see from your photos.

Revisional breast surgery.

+1

Thanks for the question. I believe you could benefit from a bilateral areolar reduction with a doughnut mastopexy, creating a circular scar around the areola, and an implant revision with possibly using moderate profile textured implants slightly fuller than your current implants, still places sub mammary. This should give you further fullness between the breasts, without greater projection which you may be sensitive to. Tuberous breast shapes are also corrected with doughnut mastopexy type lifts as. I am recommending.

Please always be aware that on line consultations will never take the place of office consultations. Try to look for Plastic Surgeons who perform a great number of breast revisional surgeries in their practice if you can.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

What is the best option for revising breasts done 6 years ago that will give the best most lifted but natural results?

+1

Few issues I see and read here.. First, you "don't want" everything so how could any doc help you? Second, the result could be improved with slightly larger textured implants if above muscle like 450 cc range.. Otherwise obtain ONLY IN PERSON opinions...