Sculptra was injected through my mouth and I developed lumps that I can slide around. Will they go away? (photos)

I was injected by a board certified dermatologist/sculptra trainer. Will the lumps go away? Could you recommend a surgeon to remove these lumps without causing further disfigurement?

+1
The lumps may go away with some massaging but I would suggest visiting your injector to have them property diagnosed. 

Problems with Sculptra in the lips.

+1
The lumps may go away with massage, but that will take time. I have had to surgically remove lumps of Sculptra that were placed in the lips by someone else, which is one reason that I do not use Sculptra in the lips.

John Newkirk, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra was injected through my mouth and I developed lumps that I can slide around. Will they go away?

+1
Appear as Sculptra granulomae. First have a biopsy done for tissue diagnosis. Than notify the parent company with your injecting doctors' help. Third try steroid injections to areas, with aggressive massage. Finally 5-FU could help but very unpredictable...