Planning on have a bbl, Breast Lift with implant and possibly tummy what should I expect?

What will I do? What will I need to have/buy? I have young babies so I don't know what to expect, I know that I still have to take care of my babies. I don't know how possible this will be for me after having these procedures done how soon after having these procedures will I be able to get up and do the usual things that a mother with young babies usually must do for her children or just does normally " working , picking up, bending down, kneeling, running" what r must haves after surgery medicine vitamins, creams, other? 4 proper healing?

Recovery at the multiple body contouring procedures.

+1
Failing to see how you can get all those procedures done it once. If you do, then I would recommend that you have 6 to 8 weeks worth of recovery time. You should have very limited vigorous activity. You may have to have someone help you manage your children's schedule and activities.

Earl Stephenson Jr, M.D., DDS, FACS

Breast lift and implants and tummy tuck

+1
I know that with my patients I prepare them by suggesting that they should not do any aerobics for 3-4 weeks and heavy lifting for 6-8 weeks. Sometimes, they can start sooner. Often they can go back to work within a week to ten days. Best to ask your surgeon. 

About mastopexy augmentation combined with BBL

+1
of course  it  might be done simoultaneously if  you  full fill the whole  requirements when the motherhood had been finished.

BBL INFORMATION

HY:
Excellent candidate for BBL you full fill the whole requirements age, height and weight remember the surgery solves 60% of the problem, elastic compressive garment the 20% and finally a good LPG massage completes the performance final achievement 1 month after surgery
you would need to stay here no more than 3 weeks,as soon as you arrive we do analisis preop.
if you need a place were to stay we have arrangements for lowest fare with 5 star hotel next to the hospital or perhaps a condo at sea shore.
REQUIREMENTS 1.- any medicine than could affect blood coagulation like antipregnants tabs, pills, shots,patches etc/vitamine E/ arnicae/aspirin/antiasthma/ etc
2.- sometimes for improve safety we realize an autoblood transfusion ( we take 4 days before surgery : an unit and we will back to put you again into the surgery)
3.- ANY SMOKING SINCE NOW
Costs includes everything hospital,anesthesiology,scrubers, tax,wound care,blood banck if needed, elastic compressive garments, revisions,surgeon, medicines into the hospital, first 5 sessions of LPG massage after surgery, consultations, lab test
NOT INCLUDED: taxis, laundry, meals, extranight into the hospital,phone calls, hotel, medicines out of the hospital
SAGE PREPARATION BEFORE SURGERY: follic ferric without any vitamin ( ferricol,intrafer etc) i cap or tab every morning since now
2 tabs a day of vitamin K for improving coagulation any antipregnant
TOTAL COST:$7,000 USD by cash , previous banck transpherence,visa, master card
MORE INFORMATION:
DR NAVARRO CENTRO MEDICO DE LAS AMERICAS MERIDA YUC MEX TEL 011-52-999-9273563/9275951 / CELL 9999900899
VERY GLAD TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU
AVAILABILITY: THE WHOLE REST OF THE YEAR EXCEPT DECEMBER 24- JAN 3

MASTOPEXY  AUGMENTATION
REQUIREMNTS FOR SURGERY " MASTOPEXY AUGMENTATION SURGERY"(the only resulting scar stays hiding into the areola it doesnt affect sensibility even lactancy and prevents BREASTS CANCER)
1.- OVERWEIGHT NO MORE THAN 10% IN EXCESS ACORDING TO YOUR AGE AND HEIGHT.
2.- BREASTS SEIZE NO MORE THAN TYPE C ( SEIZE E NOT POSSIBLE) THAT MEANS BREASTS TOO BIG NOT POSSIBLE EXCEPT WITH INVERTED "T" SCARS RESULTING
3.-NO DIABETICS, CARDIAC PROBLEM, BLEEDING PROBLEM
4.-PREOP. LAB TEST OK DONE HERE
5.-ANY VIT-E, ANY ASPIRIN, ANY HERB, ANY GARLIC, ANY SMOKING SINCE 15 DAYS BEFORE
THE NORMAL COSTS EVERYTHING INCLUDED IT IS :$5,500 USD (TAX,HOSPITAL, ANESTHESIST,SCRUBBERS,GARMENT, PATHOLOGY,LAB TEST, SURGEON, WOUND CARE, MEDICINES INTO THE HOSPITAL) IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK GOOGLE DR. RAMON NAVARRO CEBALLOS and there you surely will find more information related on procedure or: my tel :011-52-999-9273563 / 9275951 east time ( office hours 9 to 13 or 17 to 20 hrs ) mon to sat.
NICE TALKING WITH YOU DR RAMON NAVARRO

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Planning on having a bbl, Breast Lift with implant and possibly tummy what should I expect?

+1
  This is a lot of surgery, and I think that you will need help the first few weeks.