Do I Need to Gain More Weight for Lipo W/BBL? (photo)

I am 5'6 152lbs. Do I need to gain more weight for lipo w/BBL? I would like 1000cc in each butt cheek and 200 cc in each hip. I am aiming for projection and volume. Do I have enough fat for this? Thanks

BBL and shape

+1

You lookl ike you coudl be a good candidate for a BBL but i would have to examine you to see what fat reserves you have.

Do I Need to Gain More Weight for Lipo W/BBL?

+1

Based on your photos it looks like you could be a good candidate for a BBL with Lipo--the exact results are difficult to determine without a personal consultation. I suggest visiting a plastic surgeon for the best and most personalized advice.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

+1

Thank you for your question, In you pictures I can see that You do have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift, however we will need to take fat from several areas for us to collect enough fat for your desired results. Contact a Certified Plastic Surgeon for an consultation and quote on your desired procedure.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

With out a good examination and thorough discussion of the desired results, it is impossible to advise. Based on the picture posted there is some fat in the love handle areas but not enough to achieve the results wished. May have to consider other options

Do I need more weight gain for a BBL?

+1

From your pictures it appears that you do have enough fat in the areas that can be used to augment and enhance the rear. Seek someone that performs BBL often and understands the proper contouring. Good luck!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

+1

You do have enough fat for 1000 cc in each buttock and 200 cc in each hip, but this will depend upon how much your surgeon is capable of suctioning and transferring.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA