My left nostril was burning inside and oozing something out for five days. Was it the Juvederm?

After the numbness wore off the inside of my left nostril was burning and for about five days was oozing something out. Could it have been the juvederm??

Oozing after filler

+2
Herpes simplex (cold sores) viral infection can be triggered by trauma, and this is a. Ery common area for such cold sores to occur. Perhaps the trauma of the filler injections triggered a recurrence. 

You may want to take Valtrex before your next treatment to prevent such a recurrence.

Herpes Simplex can be triggered from the trauma of a facial injection.

+1
Herpes Simplex can be triggered from the trauma of a facial injection. Next time you have an injection done let the injector know and they can look into options to treat this - Valtrex. It is not common that the juvederm would ooze out of the injection site. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Juvederm -with drainage and burning

+1
Is possible although unlikely that this could be Juvederm Ultra hyaluronic acid. This product is meant for shallow subcutaneous treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. With this use I would say it is extremely unlikely to develop the problems that you have. Injection that was excessively deep in an effort to restore volume might cause a gel-like drainage. You should return to your injector.

Richard O. Gregory, MD