I Had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction with Muscle Repair and Feel Mis Proportioned? (photo)

I am 14 weeks post op from a full tummy tuck with lipo and muscle repair. I have felt like I have a "bulge" below my breasts all the way to my pubic line, you can see the roundness in my tummy very predominantly. In my opinion, it looks as if I have a ball in my tummy. Also, dog ears that will need to be fixed. I have been working out since 6 weeks post op and eating very well. Any suggestions, thoughts or words of wisdom?

I Had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction with Muscle Repair and Feel Mis Proportioned?

+2

As I look at the photos, I find myself looking at a nice result. I cannot see in the photos the problems you describe in your question.

Most dog ears remodel and require no surgery. The only end of an incision I can see on the photos looks fine already. 

All the best. 

Bulge after tummy tuck

+2

Overall, you have a very good result.  You have some additional swelling that has occurred since your 6 week photos were taken.  That's the "bulge" you are seeing.  There is a small chance you could have a "seroma" which would be a fluid collection that could be drained easily.  Your best bet is to discuss these things with your PS. 

Victor Ferrari, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I Had a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction with Muscle Repair and Feel Disproportionate?

+2

You have a very, very good result, and I would thank your surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

I don't see a real problem after this abdominoplasty so far.

+1

It's too early to make final pronouncement but I don't see anything is worrisome at this stage of the game. Remain patient and follow the instructions of your plastic surgeon.

+1

I must admit I can not see any of your issues in your posted photos! Best to obtain a few second opinions in person.