Im 5'6 120lbs, I Wear a 32/34a and Im Geting 375cc Gelsilicone Under the Muscle. Too Small/Big?

will this be to small for my body or to big? could someone post pictures of someone my size and weight with 375cc ???? thanks

Implant sizing

+2

The size you have chosen falls into what is reasonable for your height and build.

Did you do sizing in your surgeons office?  If so, and you liked the look, most likely you be satisfied.  Don't second guess yourself.  Really, no ones opinion matters except yours.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

How to choose breast implant size

+1

Thank you for your question. From your description 375 cc implants may be perfectly fine for you.However choosing implant size should be based on consultation with your plastic surgeon, you're biometric measurements of your breast and chest, and the use of a breast implant sizing system. The Rice test may be used in the privacy of your own home and is described in the link below

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/boston-breast-implants/boston-breast-augmentation-how-to-choose-size-of-breast-implant/

Implant volume - what is too high or low

+1

The result you are after is the most important thing.

If you add volume to the breast volume yuo have and that volume sits well on yuor frame, and yuo like the look yuo see when yuo look in the mirror - then that is the volume for you.

Using an external sizing system will help with this, and give yuo a guide as to the final result yuo should achieve

All the bestr

Jeremy Hunt

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Large implants may NOT fit under the muscle

+1

At size 32 or 34, 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  A 375 cc implant would bring you up 3 3/4 bra sizes, from a size A to a large D or DD.  However, your body may not be able to accommodate an implant this large underneath the muscle.  What frequently occurs is the muscle will extrude the implant inferiorly and you will require revisions.  I recommend smaller implants that will have fewer complications.  Unfortunately, you have not provided any photographs.  Sometimes women require a lift at the time of breast augmentation.  By lifting, you can align the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall to produce maximum anterior projection with a minimal  size implant.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Sizing

+1

The volume size is just as important as picking the profile that you like best. Higher and different profile implants hold higher volumes.

375cc Silicone Implants

+1

I think that implant size would be great for your height and weight.  It is such a personal decision - so you have to be the one to make the ultimate decision.  One thing I do with all my patients, is use a 3D imaging tool to look at what they will look like with different size implants before and after surgery.  You can look at your body with and without clothes on.  It gives you a good idea of what a certain size implant will make you look like - otherwise it is so hard to picture, right?!  I also have implant sizers that you can try on under your bra or clothes to look in the mirror with.  Good luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://www.roxyplasticsurgery.com

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Im Geting 375cc Gelsilicone Under the Muscle. Too Small/Big?

+1

thanks for your question, to give an accurate answer we need to know your expectations and desires, and also we have to make a physical assessment to determine the most appropriate volume for you, irrespective of everything I consider that 375 cc volume is not small neither it is exaggerated,  I recommend  clarify matters with a surgeon of your choice in a personal interview

Implant Size Selection

+1

The information you provided looks reasonable. You can find photos of before and after photos at  implant info dot com. This website is full of information regarding breast augmenation. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.implantinfo.com

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Too Small/Big?

+1

Without photos, breast measurements and some idea of your goal, it is not possible to offer any useful suggestions. One common guideline most surgeons observe is to avoid implants wider than the patients breasts. A 375cc high profile implant has an 11.7 cm diameter. That may be wider than your breast, but without measurement, I don't know. 

Your idea of too small and too big may not at all resemble mine. An in person consultation will be the best way to get the info you desire. All the best. 

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Despite your excellent description of body type and goals,  it is not possible to give you specific advice without direct examination or at least viewing pictures.   Ultimately, careful communication of your goals, careful measurements (dimensional planning),  careful selection of appropriate breast implants and skillful execution of the procedure will be important steps in achieving your goals.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” or "too small, too big" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm