Should I surgically remove the keloid scar on my chest? (Photo)

Im a 20 year old lady and I've had a keloid on my chest since I was 7. For the past few years its become extremely sensitive and painful. I just started with steroid injections a month ago, but it was one of the most painful things I've ever had to endure. I'm thinking of surgically removing the keloid instead of continuing the injections because of the pain. But I know it has a 50% chance of coming back bigger, what should I do?

Plato's Scar Serum, IIT, and Laser for keloids of the chest

+1
Our office specializes in scars and keloids. On the chest, we would begin with a combination of lasers, IIT, and topical cream application (Plato's Scar Serum twice daily). 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS