In relation to otoplasty, do the ears go further back after swelling and gradual time? (photos)

In relation to otoplasty, do the ears go further back after swelling and gradual time. Because 1 of my ears(right side) seem to be more swollen than the other(left side) and sticks out a bit more as compared to the other one. Will both sides eventully even out? I have had the otoplasty surgery approximately 1 week ago and took of the stiches and head bandages today. Please can someone give me clear indication as to what might happen

Perfect symmetry after otoplasty

+1
less likely to happen than some persistent asymmetry.  Resolution of swelling could diminish what you have but its most likely not to as you should have swelling on both side at near equal amounts.  You are too early to judge your results but you can let your surgeon know of your perceptions when you are seen in follow-up so you can be followed more closely for that problem.  You must remember where you came from and appreciate what improvements have been achieved and cannot focus on whether they are perfect or not as most people have one ear that protrudes more than the other.