Quoted 275-300cc HP Looking for Bigger. How Big Can I Go? Would Love Profile/ Cc Advice? (photo)

BWD is 13.3cm Left, 13.1cm Right. I have been quoted 275-300cc HP, as to what will fit. I live in a conservative country with regards to implant sizes, but had my mind set on 350-371cc natrelle midrange to bring me from a deflated B to a D. Pinch 3.4 left, 3.2 right. Rib cage 29.6",height 5ft 5, 30yrs, 53kgs I'd love to hear opinions on size suitability from international surgeons, so I know whether another opinion here is needed with regards to my 371/375 (depending on brand) wish size. Thank you so much!

Larger breast size

+1

The final size is not only determined by the implant size and volume, but also the diameter and projection, and more importantly, the amount of breast tissue you have to start with.  Like another surgeon said, it is important to see someone in person to examine you and discuss your ultimate goals.  You may also want to choose someone who has a computer breast simulator that can give you a better idea what 275-300 cc implants look like in you.  Good luck.

Southport Plastic Surgeon

How Big Can I Go?

+1

Thank you for including both photos and measurements with your post. The difference in base diameter in centimeters between your personal size preference and the size recommended by your surgeon is not such a large difference that I would insist on the smaller implant for you. I would let you pick your size.  Did your surgeon explain why the larger implant was less suitable for you?

John J. Seaberg, MD, FACS
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Unfortunately, online consultants are not in a position to provide you with precise enough advice.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.