SOS Avoiding Bad Scars for African American Breast Lift and Implants. Will an Internal Lift Do It? (photo)

Hi I wanted to know will an internal lift and implant work for me. I scar bad and I don't want the bad incisions. I don't care how big I have to go to avoid them. I'm willing to travel and I will post before and after pics of my progress and post them (2wks,2mths,etc.) to help others. If I have to get them do anyone have pics of african american breast lift that droops like mine and their scars? I've looked everywhere and still havent seen one that didnt look nasty. S.O.S please help!

Avoiding mastopexy scars

+2
There is no such thing as scarless surgery. Various breast lift incisions exist; unfortunately, the angle of the photo does not accurate show the breast position and degree of ptosis. Scarring is a tradeoff. You have be able to have a suboptimal lift but with less scarring. However, an important consideration in all patients, but especially in African Americans, is their propensity to form thicker or keloidal scars. Best of luck as you explore your options.

Ultimate Breast Lift successful in minimizing scars in African Americans

+1

Thank you for your question and photo. It appears you are an ideal candidate for the Ultimate Breast Lift technique. This is a NEW technique that is not a modified version of anything else out there. It was developed using engineering principles to redesign the female breast from the inside out. Essentially the breast is reshaped into an internal cone that is then suspended permanently on to your chest muscles. This is NOT a cookie cutter procedure like the others. It takes different parameters into consideration to design the ideal breast for each individual. The skin is not the only structure supporting the weight of the breast. And most important of all there is no vertical scar which inherently makes the vertical scar lifts weaker.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Avoiding scars in breast lifting

+1

As stated below, the angle of the photo makes it difficult to interpret.  It does however look like you would be  a good candidate for what I call a FEMMA-S procedure.  While it is true that there is no such thing as scarless surgery, the FEMMA-S does the best job at hiding scars and supporting a projected breast.  The procedure avoids the anchor scar and hides all scars underneath the breast and around the nipple.  It is a modification of a very old technique described by Passot and others that has been modified with a pectoral sling support described by Dr. Ruth Graf and dermal suspension techniques.  It allows creation of a projecting breast(with the appearance of an augmentation and without implants) with hidden scars instead of a scar ridden flat shape that commonly results from some conventional techniques.  I hope this helps,

Rian A. Maercks M,D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

SOS Avoiding Bad Scars for African American Breast Lift and Implants. Will an Internal Lift Do It?

+1

Based upon the one posted photo and Dr Krafts excellent post there is no way to avoid scarless surgery. Sorry. 

Droopy breasts

+1

Dear need boobs yesterday,

Your picture reveals grade 3 breasts ptosis ( droopiness ) and roughly, a C cup. To obtain nice and perky breasts it is impossible to do without scars. Unless you have a history of developing Keloids or bad hypertophic  scars, the breasts lift procedure is good compromise between beautiful breasts and scars. 

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon