What Sort of Ingredients Should Be Avoided Post-non-ablative Fractionated Laser?

I had a non-ablative fractionated laser procedure performed at a depth of 1000. I was told to use sunscreen. However, I use products that contain actives. In particular, I use: salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid and adapalene (Differin). Should I avoid using these products? What else should I avoid? Moreover, what about pre-op? Should I actually have avoided using these ingredients? Although I can't do much about that now, I will ensure that I avoid these in the future (if needed)

Types of lasers and what to avoid

+1

It would help to know the name or at least the type of fractionated laser since most are ablative. I always keep my patients on a very simple regimen for the first 5 days with just Hydrabalm and a very light face wash. After that, they can exfoliate for the next 2 days followed by sunscreen and moisturizers. I would not do any peels for at least 3 months.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon