Soreness Under Breast After Implants and Lift?

I had Breast Implants ( Gummies ) witha lift back in Feb. My left breast is sore, like if i cup it underneath the whole area is sore and i can feel the implant. my right one i have no problems with. my Dr said its because i dont have that much breast tisue in my left breast . will it continue to stay sore or will it go away? its been almost % months.

Soreness After Breast Lift and Augmentation

+1

Hello. The pain that you are experiencing usually goes away. If you experience extreme pain you should see your doctor as this could be related to infection.
As your doctor says, with a small amount of tissue in the left breast you will be able to feel the implant.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Pain after augmentation

+1

Pain 5 months after surgery, is not common. If the tissues are very thin, then you are at risk for extrusion of the implants.

Infamammary pain five months postoperative

+1

It is unusual to have persistent pain in the inframammary region this far out after augmentation in my experience of placing thousands of implants.  you should consult with your board certified plastic surgeon and/or get a second opinion as needed to be evaluated to discuss possible options 

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Followup with your plastic surgeon after lift with implants

+1

It is difficult to tell what may be going on from your description. It has been about 4 months since your surgery and you are having discomfort under the left breast only?  I would recommend following up with your plastic surgeon and being evaluated.  This could be an early capsular contraction, but follow up with your plastic surgeon and make sure that you get examined soon.

James F. Boynton, MD, FACS

Soreness Under Breasts after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Unfortunately, the advice you receive online cannot be precise enough. Your plastic surgeon, after direct examination, will be in the best position to advise you regarding the discomfort you are having. This discomfort may be related to implant displacement  inferiorly ( causing pressure on the overlying skin),  suture related issues, or possibly  early encapsulation.

Follow-up with your plastic surgeon; seek a 2nd opinion if necessary.