Is a Sore Spot a Year After Abdominal Lipo Normal? Pain Started After Becoming Pregnant.

I had abdominal laser lipo about 1.5 years ago. I am about 3 months pregnant and since about 1 month pregnant, I noticed a sore spot to about an inch above the belly button and an inch over each way. The left side is not as bad as the right and it it only hurts if I push in that particular spot. I have noticed this painful spot until i was a month pregnant. A year and half later, could it be a damaged muscle or intestine or maybe just things shifting from the baby?

Discomfort after laser liposuction

+1

Thank you for your question.  This could possibly represents some scar tissue that is pulling on a nerve as your tummy expands from the pregnancy.  To be sure that it is not something more serious such as a hernia, please return to see your surgeon or primary care physician for a full and complete evaluation. This online comment does not constitute any type of medical diagnosis nor does it substitute an evaluation by one of your doctors who knows you and all of your medical conditions. I hope you feel better soon.