Why Am I Sore? I Feel Like my Implants Will Fall out (Pressure). Extremely Sore; Causes? (photo)

I am 2wks and 3 days now (BA-under muscle/infram-375cc r/l) Opening doors, etc. have become noticeably difficult to open again, why am I sore? I feel like my implants will fall out (pressure). it is really hard to explain. I am worried I have done something to harm both breasts. Is this normal part of healing? Everything has gone really well since the beginning. However, after receiving my Remicade infusion (monday) by the next day is when these problems began like this. I'm scared.

Sore 2 weeks after Breast Aug, starting to feel pain again

+1

I agree with the other surgeons, your breasts are red and swollen and you have received remicade recently, you are positioned to have a complication and /or an infection, please see your surgeon ASAP!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Post augment soreness

+1
Remicade would affect your immune responses so I am wondering whether you discussed your medical condition and treatment with your plastic surgeon. This may explain the nexus in time between what you are describing and the soreness. You need to see your plastic surgeon ASAP to rule out or be treated for infection.

Sore post breast augmentation

+1

I would recommend you contact your surgeon promptly and get into the office for an examination. It is hard to be sure without an examination, but your breasts look red, and swollen still, so there may be a fluid buildup or an infection.

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/breast-augmentation-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Pressure and soreness after breast augmntation

+1

Your photos shows a breast that is red and swollen on the left. This is not the norm after two weeks and your breast might have an infection. Best be seen right away.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Why Am I Sore? I Feel Like my Implants Will Fall out (Pressure). Extremely Sore; Causes?

+1

Your posted photos tell the story. You must rule out a post operative infection/abscess ASAP. See your surgeon 

Complication after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I think you will be best off seeking evaluation by your plastic surgeon as soon as possible. Based on your pictures, I am concerned about the redness visible along the lower pole of the breast and incision line. You should be evaluated in person to rule out infection etc.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/

Remicaade and implants

+1

Remicade can lower your immune response, and make you more prone to infections. You should definitely be evaluated by your surgeon. Good luck.