Switched From Lightsheer to Soprano XL?

I have just recently switched from the lightsheer, to the Soprano XL, All my friends are raving about the soprano xl and their results, but all the reviews i am reading online seem horrible! Is the Soprano XL worth it? I have one session with this machine so far and dont expect to see results already.

Laser Hair Removal with Soprano XL

+2
The Soprano Xl claims hair removal for all skin types, including tanned skin, It also claims to be virtually painless and to have an incredibly large spot size.  furthermore, it is presented to physicians as affordable in part due to minimal if any costs for disposables. 
I do  not use the Soprano XL in my practice. 
My goal is to provide safe, effective, consistent, comfortable , fast and affordable laser hair removal in my practice. We use the Alexandrite laser for light to medium toned skin and the long pulsed nd yag for darker skin tones.  These lasers have been evaluated as safest and most effective in peer-reviewed medical journals. If something better comes along we'll replace our existing lasers. I purchased an IPL (the best on the market at the time) and it was a disappointment. But losing money short term pales in comparison to harming or disappointing patients.
Stick with the Candela Gentlelase for llight to medium skin and the GentleYag for dark skin 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon