Soof Lift for Lid Lagophthalmos - Are Cheek Fillers an Alternative?

I have moderate mid face decent (the apple of the cheek is now sitting udner the cheek bone but i have no other aging) coupled with large myopic eyes and mild TED (not severe enough for decompression) I have an unfortunate combination thats led to hollows / dry eye. I always knew this pre-mature aging would occur in cheek area due to my bone structure /skin. Can fillers, or perhaps Sub Q ever be strong enough to raise the mid face enough to lessen blink lagophthalmos of 1mm? Thank you so much.

Hollow Eyes

+1

With all the issues you bring up, fillers can be a very safe and effective treatment. Fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm and other hyaluronic acids can create firmness of the tissue below the eyelids and support the lids as well as fill the shadow areas called nasojugal grooves. Some doctors will call this situation a negative vector, which presents challenges to surgical correction. Find an experienced injector, as this is no place for a beginner.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers and cheek flattening

+1

Cheek descent can be treated with fillers and lifting techniques. As for your issues, it is best to have an exam and go from there.

It varies from person to person.

+1

You need to find the right injector to try this.  It is worth a try because the surgery needed to fix this is a big surgery.  Look at the material on midface surgery on my website listed below.  Consider posting a photograph of yourself so we get a better idea of your issues.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com/midface/