Can I Use Sonicare Toothbrush Platinum Edition with Whitening Mood While I Have Front Tooth Crown?

Sonicare Always A Great Option

Hi, thanks for your question.  Although the Sonicare unit won't actually whiten your crowns, it will still keep the surrounding/supporting tissues healthy, which is an essential component of your overall oral health.  Good luck!

Yes, it's fine to use it. There really is no way to whiten crowns in the mouth. The systems used to whiten teeth only work on tooth structure, not crowns, veneers, onlays, fillings, etc. The only way to whiten them is to replace them.

Paul D. Kantor, DDS
Cleveland Dentist

Can I use whitening ?

Yes just remember your fillings and crowns won't change colors with whitening good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Dentist