Sometimes I Feel As if I Was "Leaking" Had Smart Lipo to Upper and Bottom Abdomen, Waist, Bra Roll?

Hello

+2

How long ago did you have the procedure done? It is normal to leak for the first 3 days after the surgery. You need to follow up with your Surgeon.

Drainage after Lipo

+1

It is completely normal to have drainage the first two days post procedure. Put gauze over the areas and change as necessary.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Drainage after SmartLipo

+1

"Leaking" is a common part of the recovery period after SmartLipo.  The incisions are sometimes left open to allow some drainage of fluid.  This drainage can last 2-3 days normally.  If you are beyond this period of time, talk to your surgeon.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Leaking after smartlipo

+1

It is very possible that you are going to leak a bit after Smartlipo.  Usually after a few days the leakage stops. If it doesn't I suggest you see your surgeon.