Bigger Butt? (photo)

I live in central jersey and am looking for either the Brazilian butt lift surgery or butt augmentation. I want the best results with the least amount of invasive surgery, anybody have tips or advice for doctors and the type of surgery i should look into?

Brazilian Butt

+1

Hands down, the Brazilian Butt lift is the surgery of choice for buttock augmentation, in most patients.  You are likely a candidate for BBL, but would need a consultation to confirm this.

Brazilian butt lift versus butt augmentation

+1

Hello. I recommend a Brazilian butt lift over a butt augmentation. A Brazilian butt lift uses your body’s own fat as appose to an implant. Complications associated with implants include higher risk of infection, rupture, and discomfort when sitting. With a Brazilian butt lift any fat that remains after 3 months will last for the rest of your life without the risk of rupture. Another advantage of Brazilian butt lift is that any deformities or depressions in the contour of your butt can be corrected.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Buttock Augmentation

+1

You desire an increased buttock size. This can be done using your own fat in a procedure called a Brazilian Butt Lift. You will find a lot of information about BBL on Real Self as it is one of the most popular procedures. Make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. Your surgeon should perform several BBLs per week, as this is a very specialized procedure. When done correctly, it is not very invasive. You can find more information about the procedure in the video and links that I provided. Good luck, from NYC.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Cosmetic surgery

+1

Cosmetic surgery is an elective procedure, it is a personal decision done for oneself and not for or because of others.

You need to decide what bothers you and what you want and find the appropriate doctor to partner with and have surgery.

Brazilian Buttlift or Butt Implants

+1

You appear to have significant fat stores that can be liposuctioned to allow for a very nice butt contour that is larger and more projected.  Butt implants are always an option, but I reserve those for patients who have insufficient fat stores.

Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

I recommend the Brazilian Butt Lift, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon does liposuction on the abdominal area, waist, and lower back area. That fat is injected into the buttocks for you to have more volume and projection.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon