Is it possible for someone else to pay for my procedure without my name on the card? (photo)

Is it possible for someone else to pay for my procedure without my name on the card?

Cosmetic surgey payement

+1

Legally Dr. Rosenblatt is right. The person paying with credit card for surgey must be present in person, and have a valid ID in the same name as the card holder to pay for the surgery. They also will sign a waver of no recourse

Yes

+1

But it is my policy that they would need to come into my office and sign the charge slip. You could not use someone else's card with out their written approval.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD