What Would Solve Asymmetry of the Cheeks?

As I am used to my mirror self, I started noticing the way people see me when I would take pictures. My right side's cheek bone is low, protrudes and there is hardly any definition on that side of the face (flat affect). It droops outwardly, while my left side is well defined with a visible jaw line and no drooping of the face. Any suggestions for the asymmetry of the cheek bones? My mouth looks extremly crooked when resting as well.

Cheek Asymmetry

+1

Some facial asymmetry is normal. In your case, consider cheek implants or fillers (for cheeks, I lke Radiesse). Fillers, such as Juvederm, may improve the lip asymmetry.

Fillers and Facial Asymmetry

+1

Everyone's face is slightly asymmetrical.  The use of a filler can help correct these asymmetries and restore volume to the face.  Many fillers can be used including Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sculptra.  While it is impossible to guarantee total symmetry, large asymmetrical areas can certainly be improved.

Joshua Zeichner, MD

Solve asymmetry of the cheeks

+1

Thanks for the photo! Yes you have genetic facial asymmetry as we all do to differing degrees. Yours is more noticeable. Options for correction are fillers, implants, aggressive facial bony surgery. Consult with a boarded plastic surgeon in your area.

From MIAMI DR. B