Solution to Rolling Acne Scars After Failed Fraxel?

I have some rolling acne scars localized mainly one one side of my cheek. I have had CO2 Laser about 6 years ago. I have had TCA peels, blue peels mainly once to twice a year for the past 4 years and more recently Fraxel laser. 3 treatments over the past summer spaced a month apart.

Now I read that the reason why my scars did not respond as well as they could have is because I should have had a dermatologist/plastic surgeon perform subcision first before the Fraxel treatments, someone please help! I need advice!

Laurie

Acne scarring

+1

Acne scarring can be very difficult to treat. Even with all the treatments that you had and the other that you mentioned that may help, you still may not be completely satisfied.