Solution for Marionette Lines, Drooping Cheeks and Jawline - Options?

I'm in my mid-thirties and have concerns with my cheeks, jowl area, and under eye area. As a follow up to my original post, I'm attaching a photo, which shows the areas of concern I have for more specific input on the best approach/procedure. I am wondering if fillers would work or would some other approach be better? I believe that I have a familial type aging in those areas, as I've had cheek dents since I was a child, but all much less apparent when I smile vs. having a relaxed expression.

Fillers for facial fill

+1

Fillers are a great way to improve hollow regions. This can provide excellent improvement in younger adults that notice facial wasting or droop.  This can also complement facial lifting surgery in older patients.

Solution for Marionette Lines, Drooping Cheeks and Jawline

+1

Hi Noreaster!

Based on your picture and your description, it seems like a good filler treatment can help you.  

The fillers to which I am referring are non-standard placements of FDA approved products for volumization of the face.  I would begin with the nasolabial folds, the marrionette lines, and also into the pre-jowel sulcus.  The type of filler does not matter in these areas as much as the placement of the filler itself.  

In the picture, it also appears that you may have a retrusive or small chin.  In many cases, a small chin may accentuate the appearance of the jowels and marionette area thus enhancing what may appear as early aging signs in the face.  An in-person evaulation or pictures from the side, and 3/4 views would help to determine this.  While a filler treatment in the chin area may help with this appearance, a chin implant may be a better way to get longer lasting cost-effective results.

Good Luck

Dr. Torkian - Lasky Clinic, Beverly Hills