Any Solution for Redness After Perlane and Hyaluronidase?

i had perlane in nasofolds and marionette corners of mouth.( 0.3 each naso,and 0,2 each corner mouth.) caused lump 4 cm long the right naso,and layers of product that looks like melted areas on the left. also red areas. in the corners of my mouth first looked like herpes for 2 month,now is hyperpigmentanted brown. went to inject hyaluronidase 1 week ago. first swelled up,but when calmed down all is like before,except now more areas are red, and look worse than before. how long till normal?

Redness after hyaluronidase

+1

The redness will go.  The brown pigment is just the body's normal response to trauma...temporary.   Use Temovate cream 2 to 3 x a day and as necessary.  You will be fine.  This is a waiting game.  My Best,  Dr C

Web reference: http://www.gcommonsmdplasticsurgery.com

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Redness after hylauronidase injection

+1

Hi - redness can sometimes occur after a hylauronidase injection, but usually does not persist for very long. I would definitely go and see a physician or whomever injected to you to make sure there is not an infection or anything else going on. 

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Redness after Perlane and Hyaluronidase

+1

Based on what you're describing I'm worried you either had some type of arterial or vessel blockage, or an infection. Did you take any antibiotics? Did you see a physician?