How can I correct my uneven eyes? One eye is noticeably smaller than the other especially when I smile.

I've unequal eyes, the white portion of my one eye is more visible and is less visible of my other eye. I've been noticing this problem from a long time now and when i smile one eye almost closes. please describe the problem and tell me some permanent solution. left eye is big and right eye is small. incase you want to see more pictures, google " John Abraham"

Asymmetric eyes

+1
There could be combination of right upper eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelid) and right enophthalmos (sunken eye). There is likely pre-existing facial asymmetry with smaller right face area.  See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation and possible treatment.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

How can I correct my uneven eyes?

+1
Your eyes definitely do not look the same.  The right eye seems relatively set back compared to the left giving it a smaller appearance.  You need a full examination by an Oculoplastic surgeon to try to determine what is going on.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hard to precisely know your issue without an actual consultation.

+1
From a casual look at the photos, the most likely assumption would be that you have ptosis, which is a heavy upper eyelid.  While this is the most likely possibility, another potential cause for your issue is enophthalmos.  This is the medical term for an eye that sits deeper in the eye socket than normal.  A prior history of an orbit fracture on the right side would be consistent with such a condition.  There can also be a progressive condition called silent sinus syndrome where inner opening to the maxillary sinus closes due to scaring.  This leads to a slowly progressive loss of maxillary sinus volume.  The loss of sinus volume corresponds to a gain in eye socket volume.  The eye socket sits directly above the maxillary sinus.  The first step in addressing this issue is to make a firm diagnosis.