Solution for Dark Circles? (photo)

I'm boy and I'm 16 Years old . I want to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes to get a younger and fresher look. Please tell me some permanent solution?

Dark circles on the skin and Melarase cream

+1

One of the simplest ways to improve dark circles on the lower eyelids is to use Melarase cream to lighten the skin and a light co2 laser to resurface and build collagen. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Dark Circles

+1

Classic scenario, these are almost impossible to get to zero. It has to do with your anatomy plus the way light reflects. I suggest adding filler to change the way light reflects, its safe and has good results

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC