Solution for Dark Circles? (photo)

I'm boy and I'm 16 Years old . I want to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes to get a younger and fresher look. Please tell me some permanent solution?

Dark circles on the skin and Melarase cream

One of the simplest ways to improve dark circles on the lower eyelids is to use Melarase cream to lighten the skin and a light co2 laser to resurface and build collagen. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Dark Circles

Classic scenario, these are almost impossible to get to zero. It has to do with your anatomy plus the way light reflects. I suggest adding filler to change the way light reflects, its safe and has good results