Best Solution to Fix Breast Asymmetry

I had natural breast augmentation 10 months ago and my right breast is slightly small than the left. What is the best solution to fix it since I am happy with the size and the fullness of the left and do want implants. Thanks

PHOTO: Natural breast augmentation

+1

I assume by natural you mean fat grafting or the BRAVA device. Either way, you could undergo additional fat graftnig , or a small or modest sized implant at this point in time.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

"natural" breast augmentation

+1

What is "natural" breast augmentation? Did you have fat injection, wear a different bra or have implants placed?  Some asymmetry is normal and if they look pretty close, I would leave them alone.

Breast Asymmetry

+1

It is difficult to tell you anything based on your picture that is tilted and with your bra on.  I would go back to your PS who performed your surgery and gather information/solutions about your particular issues.

Dr.ES

Breast Asymmetry

+1

Regarding :"had natural breast augmentation 10 months ago and my right breast is slightly small than the left. What is the best solution to fix it since I am happy with the size and the fullness of the left and do (?not) want implants"

I am not quite sure what you mean by "natural breast augmentation " ; ? ingesting synthetic or plant derived hormones.

Breast asymmetry is extremely common and cannot always be corrected. We can frequently narrow the asymmetry and make the breasts closer alike through the use of implants which are either filled differently or in greater asymmetry cases, by using different size implants.

In my opinion, your asymmetry cannot be treated by non-surgical means (fat transfer or implants) but is very mild and you should think long before having surgery which may not deliver the result you want.

Dr. Aldea

Breast assymetry after surgery

+1

From your photo it seems like the asymmetry is very minor.  'The enemy of good is better".  If the asymmetry is minor, I would leave things alone.  Remember, every time you have breast augmentation surgery, SOME of the potential complications which you read in the informed consent may occur.  There is no guarantee if your first surgery was uneventful, the second one will be the same.

My other suggestion is to look at your body, as we are not symmetrical. If your body is asymmetrical, you can easily adjust the breast strap on one side to make the breast fuller or flatter.

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast augmentation will fix asymmetry.

+1

Hi.

If the asymmetry is minimal, you should think about leaving well enough alone.  Otherwise, a slightly larger implant on the right will probably solve the problem.